Solving the Dining Chairs Problem

Sometimes the solutions are so simply, you don't see them right away.

I have four white chairs around my kitchen table. On a whim, I moved them into the dining room with the idea to see how white would play in the now-gray room. Suddenly, it all made sense. I don't want to buy another set of white chairs, that would be redundant. And these look perfect around the table -- tall enough and the curve in the back matches the table legs. Viola!

My White Chairs in Their New Home
There's one problem: I only have four chairs.

The long dining room table should have at least six chairs around it. I bought these from Overstock.com six or seven years ago, and I've combed the site with no luck.

So, so I live with four chairs around the table and move non-matching chairs in when I have more than four guests? Or do I continue the search for new dining room chairs and move these back to the kitchen?

Decisions, decisions.

 ** PS. That bromeliad on the table is heading to my office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project