Evidence of Spring

We're going on the seventh month of winter and it's pretty hard to see an end in sight -- thanks to a continually gloomy forecast.

It's the beginning of April and we've hardly climbed out of the 40s. The Spring soccer has even been postponed by a week because the fields are not close to ready.

So it's extremely exciting to see some signs of spring in my back yard. Daffodils, tulips, the few crocuses and my strawberry plant all seem more optimistic than I am that the sunny summer is on its way. 

Strawberries Anyone?

Tulips, and a Few Teeny Crocuses,  Pushing There Way Up!

Well, I guess I'm a little optimistic about warmer weather...

Socks Be Gone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project