So Fresh and So Green!

I just love my backyard in the Spring! Watching it go from grey and dreary to technicolor green is an annual miracle I don't take for granted. 

This year, I'm still concentrating on the perennial bed around the right side of my lawn. I've added some pink peony (4 new plants) and pretty salvia. And I planted that sunflower bed I'm eagerly anticipating. I'm almost to the point where I'll need massive amounts of mulch to finish it off. I may need some help with that. 

Asiatic Lilies Will Be Bursting With Color Soon!
New Peony With Weed Guard. Next Step: LOTS of Mulch
Pretty Little Bell Flower Perennial Will Be Layered in Front of Salvia
With the cool weather and lots of rain, that backyard is just going to get greener!


Related links:
More BACKYARD posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project