Quilting Projects - An Update

This weekend I was hard at work quilting a fox patchwork quilt and viking panel quilt.

 Here's the layout for the fox quilt. The foxes with the navy blue background is the backing fabric. I consulted my Mom on these groupings and I think we came up with a good pattern -- though, do you think the yellow squares a little too BRIGHT! OVERPOWERING!? I'm going to really need to consider that in future projects. 
The binding will come from the backing fabric, I think. 

I fell in love with the fabric on the Viking Quilt -- so I didn't want to chop it up into small pieces. The dragons, especially, would be hard to see. So I crated three panels across, so you get the full view of the adorable Vikings and winged dragons. Pretty cool. 

Vikings and Dragons Oh My!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project