Swatch Regenerated

Paella Swatch Watch 1999 - There's Even a
Paella Recipe Along the Band
While going through old clothing tubs to donate out to charity, I found this beloved circa-1999 Paella Swatch watch.

It was around 1999 that I finally had a little extra disposable income. And because I could never afford a Swatch watch growing up in the 80s when they were COOL, I gifted myself one. And then another. I had a pretty nice little collection by 2001. I stopped buying them when other fancies caught my eye and eventually their batteries died out and they got retired to the back of drawers and the bottom of sweater tubs.

When I found this paella Swatch a few weeks ago it loosened a piece of information I had forgotten: Swatch replaces batteries for free. Energy for a lifetime, is the slogan.

So, this weekend I dropped two found Swatches into my purse and stopped by the Swatch store at the mall near where Leah played in a soccer tournament. And BAM! new watches!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project