What I'm Loving in My Bathroom

Because I'm not that kind of girl who knows a lot about beauty products, when I find something I like that works, I'm super-excited about it. Here's a few things that are working right now ...

Bumble & Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Conditioner - I have used a lot of shampoos and conditioners. Changing your brand helps control build-up, and that's a fact. But it's not often I find one that makes my hair feel as clean as this does. And it smells great, too!

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum - I have had the SAME bottle for just under a decade, I'm not kidding. I only use a pea or two size of this oil before I blow dry my hair. Works to control those wispies and make my hair shine! I started using it on my kid's hair as a detangler, too.

Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Blemish - Tea tree oil, I've found over time, is too harsh on my skin. But if I dap this oil on a pimple, it will quickly diminish it. And make it go away a lot faster.

Chamomile Makeup Remover from Body Shop - I put a penny-sized dollop on a cotton circle and swipe the mascara off both my eyes -- the only makeup I usually wear. It works with one or two swipes and it also cools my skin.

Those are my current faves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project