Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Office Bookcase and Finding a Relic

This weekend I tackled the built bookcases in our home office. I read recently that if you push all the books forward on their shelves, it makes the whole case look more organized. I was skeptical but the bookcase was choked with clutter, so I gave it a try. It worked!

While I decluttered, I moved books front and center, and spent some time organizing them by size and author/publisher. The case now makes me feel far more relaxed than the catch-all it once was.


While decluttering the cabinets, I found this little baby ... back from the years I worked as an editor. I have all the freelance writers/photographers I worked with, contacts from different TV networks and movie studios and co-workers -- all from about 1998-2002. 

Card Rolodex from the Start of My Career!
Those were some fun days!

No comments:

Post a Comment