Happy Friday Thoughts

Here are a few things that are making me happy today ...

- I'm eating up all this news about Fifty Shades of Grey. The good and bad reviews are fun to read. I say YAY to big Romance movies, I'm tried of bloody violent superheroes. (Though, no, I haven't seen it yet.)

- The Oscars are this weekend. I love the glamour and ditz of the red carpet and a live awards show where movie stars mingle. (Though, I love the Golden Globes a lot more.)

- In social media news, I started following hotdudesreading on instagram and @RealCarrotFacts on twitter and they make my day with every update.

- Also on Social Media, my favorite characters from the Raven Cycle series have twitter accounts and I'm following them and-they-are-following-me-and-that-all-kind-of hurts my brain a little. Are they REAL? (heh)

- The highlight of my weekend might be replacing my sewing box and reorganizing all the tools therein. Craft boxes are on sale at Michael's right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year