Behold! Everard Blue!

Here's the After picture of our master bedroom now that the walls are a dark and moody blue.


Maybe the best part is I was at work while the painters were here, so I walked in and found -- as if by magic -- the room no longer minty green but a bold blue. That's pretty awesome.

They also painted the trim an eye-popping white, which I just love against this blue. And the angle is a dark beige-y, tan color that I hope goes with the headboard.

I spent the evening cleaning and re-hanging the drapes, and moving the furniture back into position. It will be a while before I dare hang anything in here. I'm too in love with the walls to put too many holes in them right now.

So, just in case I'm looking for this information later: The walls are "Everard Blue" by Benjamin Moore. And the tray is "Curly Willow" by Behr.

Now, does that furniture look too dark against the walls or is it just me? And wouldn't a lighter wood or white look fabulous against those dark walls? Hmm.



Related posts:
Bedroom Before Pictures
Guest room in my other favorite color
Hall goes from green to navy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project