The Best Party Quote

This is why I love books so much; I'll read a passage in a book that explains something about myself that I never could put into simple words. Or never thought deep enough about to explain.

Like this:
"Part of the problem with parties was that I couldn't even tell what the goal was, so I never knew when I was done." 
I have more in common with Isabel from Maggie Steifvater's Shiver series than I care to admit, and this quote rang so true for me I grabbed a pen and underlined it.

Then remembered it was a library book. Whoops.

This quote is from Sinner, a new companion book to the Shiver series that ties up the Isabel/Cole storyline. I stayed up past midnight for the last few nights because I couldn't put it down. So good.

Go read a book.



Related posts:
Read more quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project