Movers ... are Moving!

Two guys showed up today with a HUMONGOUS van. They parked it out front (which should make us a big hit with the neighbors).

The Entire Truck Doesn't Fit in the Frame
As of lunch they were done with the kids' bedrooms and half the basement -- and are currently working on the master.

I'm having heart palpitations. There's a part of my brain that isn't processing this. It's saying I'll never see this stuff again. Which is ridiculous, because I'll be wading through it at the new house -- cursing it. But between now and then, I'm sure I'll think of a dozen things I need that are now boxed up.

Meanwhile, they're motivated to get this job done quickly, so we may be unpacking by the weekend.

So, yeah, this move is actually happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project