2nd Annual Soccer Week!

This summer, like we did last summer, I signed the girls up for a week of 2-hour soccer clinics in the middle of the morning. And despite the complete upheaval to our schedules, driving them from one camp to the other -- not to mention gathering and packing up all they supplies they'd need for the day each morning, it was such a fun week.

For them, it's a week of playing soccer with some fun coaches and friends. For me, it's sitting on the sidelines, watching and reveling in being outside on a weekday. This week, as usual, I had to do my share of conference calls -- some from the field, others I ran home to take. But totally worth it.

Water Break! 

Soccer Sisters!

CCHEEESSEE!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project