Ready to Cruise in Style!

The hubby has been trying to talk me into buying a new bike for years. Ever since we lived in California, where I bought and sold my last bike within a span of 2 years. I rode it a total of 6 times.

Anyway, I knew what I wanted in a new bike; a super-comfortable seat, no gears or anything fancy. Nothing that looks like I should be wearing spandex and a grimace. With a basket, of course.

This baby is a called a "cruiser" and used for rec time, short trails and heading to the beach. It's lime green and when I ride it around the neighborhood, I feel like I'm 12-years-old again.
Me and My Sweet Ride!
Too rad!

Next, I want to get a little trailer for the back of the bike so Alice can ride along with me. And maybe a bell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project