Love this Fabric

isso ecco and heart by lecien "love birds"
Curtain in Living Room
I frequented this awesome fabric store in NJ (Rock Paper Scissors in Montclair) and was eyeing some fabric for the new house -- but was hesitant to purchase because I wasn't actually in the new house. One of my favorites was this design for the sliding door curtain. It's by a Japanese company called Lecien for their Isso Ecco and Heart collection. It's called "Love Birds"- perfect!

Of course, once I moved in and realized it was absolutely perfect and I felt like an idiot for not buying it. So I called the store and they're going to ship me a few yards. (It's now out of print, FYI.)

Joy Joy! In absolutely the right style of my family room and kitchen. Sweet!

To compare, I had picked out some fabric for Leah's room to do a fun curtain in her "dresser nook." I'm glad I didn't buy that, because I changed my whole plan for that nook once we moved in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project