Family Room Blue is In Progress

My Speckled Hand
Dave painted the first coat last night while I was putting the kids to bed. I was thankful to have someone else trek up the ladder to tape and paint those high corners.

Family Room: Blue in Progress
A second coat was needed, so I did that this morning.

I am not a fan of the ladder. But as long as I don't look down or up, it was a cinch.

And it's just a straight wall -- no toilets or strange corners to paint around -- so it look less than 30 minutes to get the second coat on.

I'll give it a few minutes to dry before I decide if a third coat is necessary.

I doubt it.

Can't WAIT to rip that tape down! Then it will just be the wait for the cabinets to arrive. Hooray! 



Related links:
More Family Room posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year