Minnesota Weekend

"If you find yourself a tourist in the town you grew up in..."

So I'm back in Minnetonka and I realize I can't remember the highway names and stores that were once there are no longer there. It's been 16 years since I was last a resident, so I guess the memory lapse is understandable.

We had a great weekend. We rented a minivan for the 6-hour drive through Wisconsin. The Mall of America is not the cheesey destination of my youth, but an upscale family destination where we had an awesome time.  Then we went to Uncle Bob's to play in the pool, jump on the tramp and rides around Lake Minnetonka on a motor boat. Fantastic time.

On the Car Ride
Nic and Dave on the Boat
Ready to Tube
The Merry-Go-Round at the MOA 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year