3 Podcasts I've Been Listening To Lately

Between the neighborhood walks with Bruce and being alone in my house during the day when Dave is at the office and the girls are at school, I've been consuming a lot more podcasts than usual. And I've learned quite a LOT of interesting stuff. 

Here are three podcasts that are on heavy rotation ... 

Feel Better Live More from Dr. Rangan Chatterjee is a new discovery that I've been consuming a lot of, going into the archives to catch up on older conversations. He interviews interesting people and asks a lot of good questions. I just finished a long conversation about immunity, one on running, the myth of calories was excellent and the short sum-up on the Blue Zones, which I find crazy fascinating. It's great listening. 

Smartless is a weekly favorite. I can almost get in the whole interview on my 20 minute walk with Bruce in the mornings. Or I'll finish the tail end while eating breakfast. It's silly and thoughtful. I like the banter between the guys -- Jason Batman, Sean Haye, and Will Arnett -- who clearly have a close relationship. 

I've been practicing my Spanish with Coffee Break Spanish on my walks, too. I was looking for a podcast that could jog my memory on all the Spanish I know, without starting at the beginning, which I generally find boring. The hosts read a travel diary from friends vacationing in South America and dissect the text. I repeat much of what I'm hearing and it helps find all the hidden knowledge. 

On honorary mention are Dax Shepard's Armchair Expert podcast, the Deliciously Ella podcast (currently on hiatus), Raising Good Humans with Dr. Aliza and the Goop podcast -- when they're on a top that interests me. 

The long-form conversations are such a great way to dig into information. I'm loving it. 


Read more: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project