The 10 Week Challenge - A Retrospective in Pictures

What a difference 10 weeks can make. As I strategize what I'll be doing for the next few weeks, to shed a few more pounds/inches, here's a review in pictures:

The Chart! I Kept Track of Weight (Too Much) And How
I Was Feeling/Doing. I'm a Note-Taker. 

My Favorite 10am Snack: Homemade Yogurt and Fruit
A Post-Workout Selfie. I Stayed on the Floor for a Long Time
Every Dinner Should Start With Chopped Up Veg, Right? 

My Post 10-Week Pic: That Muscle? I Can Do Better!
I'm going to try to take the best and favorite parts of the last 10 weeks and continue them. Dare I dream of a two-piece for our Disney vacation!?!?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project