The Cabinet of My Dreams

I have been drooling over this Crate and Barrel cabinet since we moved into this house. And the more white I incorporated into our dining room, the more I wanted it.

Right after Christmas I decided to do it. Get it. It's MINE. But then, Crate and Barrel made me wait THREE months to deliver it. Apparently, it's a very popular little cabinet.

In the Dining Room
We picked it up within two days of hearing it was finally available. Happy dance!

Originally, I had thought about using this cabinet for serving pieces -- to move them out of my kitchen where they are taking up valuable cabinet space. Then there are the Spode dishes to consider. Glassware? Well, I'll try and few things and see what works. For now, I'm just happy to see it finally in its rightful place.

There's a space on the other side of the white buffet, too ... dare I get two and go for a symmetrical look? Hmmm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project