My Pretty Bowl

I have a favorite bowl.

Like all favorite things, this one has a story. I bought this little white bowl at Pier 1 my junior year of college in Newport, Rhode Island. It felt grown up to buy a pretty white bowl that I could use in my dorm. And I was thrilled it was something I could afford. Almost two decades later, it has been moved to new kitchens, survived a few drops -- one resulting in a chip -- and the enamel is wearing away. Which just makes it all the more appealing.

My Pretty, Pretty Bowl
It's the perfect size for a small serving of cereal, or yogurt with fruit or a generous helping of ice cream. And fits nicely into the palm of my hand.



Related posts:

Other stuff I dig!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project