Update: Frog Captured

Ok folks, I put on my big-girl pants and purple dish-washing gloves and I grabbed that frog out of my sump pump well. OH YES I DID!

I'm the top of the food chain, you little slimy jerk!

He went for a little walk across the street and into the retention area, where he's probably got some friends. He even posed for a few pictures.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to check the well for family member. I'm also told that black salamanders are pretty common in drainpipes, so I have that to look forward too, as well. Super!

Caught You Sucka! 
Off You Go Before I Look Up Recipes for Frog Legs

And no, I will never use this container again. Ever. It's tainted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project