Wall of Restraint Has No Hooks ... For Now

I just wanted to show off how awesomely strong my will power is -- insomuch as installing hooks in my house.

As you know, I have a deep love of hooks. They are the most practical things ever and they are in so many rooms of my house doing all the dirty work. You can see them here in the entryway.

So, there's this wall in my house that's really close to the garage door. We walk past every day and it's where all our bags are usually dropped.

It's really the only empty wall in the house and I like it that way because you see it from a few different rooms.

But, I reeeeeally want to hang a row of hooks here. It would get these darn bags off the floor and make it all look so organized!


I'm resisting. Maybe I can get my family to put there backpacks someplace else? If I put hooks there, I'm really just enabling them, right?

Sigh ... maybe I should just give in to temptation?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project