What I'm Diggin' in July 2015

Just a few things on my mind this month ...

Poldark on PBS -- I know I'm a total sucker for period romances on PBS so big surprise that I would be in love with this latest miniseries about a man back from fighting the colonists to find his estate is now worthless and his girlfriend is marrying another man -- his cousin!
How Does One Get this Job?????
And if this yummy picture doesn't seal the deal, I'm not sure what will.


Little Chocolate Heaven
on a Cracker
Dark Chocolate Mini Graham Crackers - I bought these delicious treats on a recent lunch expedition to Whole Foods, while craving a sweet, after-lunch dessert. I powered through my kale salad and ate way too many of these while working through my email inbox. Eating heavenly dark chocolate treats while distracted is not a good business. But they were SO GOOD. Worth the stomachache.

I even shared them with coworkers.

Shadow Scales audiobook - I was already warned this followup to Seraphina (about a half-girl, half dragon seeking out the rest of her kind) lacked all the romance from the first, but I fell for it anyway, mostly because the narrator is just SO good. There's nothing better than a good audiobook to make that commute to work go by. And this one is great, despite serious lack of kissing scenes. (Oh Lucien Kiggs!)

Cara Delevingne - She's been all over doing press for Paper Towns and she's absolutely awesome in that I-can't-look-away sort of person. It's been a while since I've had such a big girl crush. (BTW - Dave just finished the book and we both think they'll change the ending for the movie. There, I said it.)





Related links:
Having fun? Read more Digging posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project