Five Etsy Favorites for the Spring

I love browsing Etsy to find new and fun items (who doesn't!?) ... and adding them to my favorites list for future consideration. Then, when I'm feeling weak and in need of retail therapy, I have a little cache of goodies to look at. Here's from my latest browse ...

1. I love this adorable fat quarter with the bikes in the park. The colors are a little different and would make a delightful quilt!
Future Bike Quilt? 
2. I'm a big fan of music quotes in art. I have a few on my walls already, and I'm always on the look out for more. This Bruce Springsteen quote would memorialize Leah and Alice's first concert experience brilliantly.
Bruce Springsteen Quote! 
 3. I love these bright and cheery hoop earrings! They've been in my Cart forever -- just waiting for that day I have a good excuse to buy them.


Beaded Hoops. This shop is Full of Cheerful Jewlery
4. This shop is full of cut-out paper art. What a medium! I really like the color combo of this mod chair with the flower print and would look cool in my family room... someday. 

Flowery Chair!
5. I found this peg family portrait from an artist in Los Angeles and thought it was just so cute! Added it to my favorites list for a possible future gift. 

Peg Family Charm! 

Oh Etsy ... I'll love you forever.



Related posts:
All my lists
New school clothes: A Roundup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project