Basement Shiplap Project

The guys left me all the unused shiplap from the bathroom and I've been trying to think about where to use it. I had so many ideas but not a lot of shiplap, so I eventually settled on this corner of our basement. It's where the exercise mats and treadmill live, right behind the sofa. And also where the Marvel-themed bathroom with shiplap is located. So it made sense. It took much of a rainy Sunday to cut and nail up the new boards ...   




I even had enough to do on the "backsplash" of our little kitchenette in the basement I've been slowly building out. 


Next up will be to patch all the nail holes and calk around the edges for a clean look. And then the best part ... picking out paint color. Since this is a "free" project, I'm hoping I can find a color in my paint cabinet. 

I'll keep you posted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement