Fall Books: That Time of Year Again!

One of my favorite things about Fall is all the new books that come out. Fall and Spring are the big seasons for new books. It's also the time someone should ban me from the book store and my Amazon cart, because things get crazy.

This weekend I got to spend a blissful hour at the Barnes and Noble sans children. I browsed all my favorite sections and some new sections (Travel!) that I hardly ever get to explore.

I may have made a lot of purchases. A whole lot of purchases.
My To-Read Pile -- Well, One of the Three Piles
Snow was spotted Saturday morning (already, right!!) so it feels like time to settle in and read all day. If only ... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project