I Love Art Ledges in Dining Rooms I Guess

Remember when I made those art ledges in the old dining room? Here's the post to jog your memory

Of course I wanted them in my new dining room and I wanted them MUCH LONGER than the old house. 8 feet! 

Now that I've made a few, they are super speedy to create. 30 minutes accumulative and $70ish at Home Depot -- I used cheaper Select Pine instead of the fancy Oak in the old house. 

I LOVE the way it turned out -- though I need to spend a few days styling them out. 

Just to take a trip down memory lane ... here's that wall when I started. 


This suites are style much better. 

I've got two more things planning for this dining room: a new chandelier and installing curtains (need the texture). But those are low on the budget, as I've got the basement and other projects to tackle. 

It's never ending. In a good way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project