Guest Bathroom Begging For a Refresh

I've been spending too much time thinking about my guest bathroom on the main floor. You remember it .... I painted it the first year we lived in this house ...
Spare Bathroom
It's a blue/green combo. (Take a trip down memory lane.)

Um ... I'm starting to think about refreshing the colors. It's a little drab in there. The green/avocado color isn't really brightening things up, as I'd hoped. And I never put in the trim to separate the colors, as I'd always planned. And that beige trim is undermining the wall color.

Am I crazy or do you love the teal/red combo?


I haven't done any red anywhere in this house. And it's certainly bright!!

Ideas, ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year