2014 Most Popular Posts

Here's the posts that received the most pageviews in 2014:

1.
My San Fran list of things I love and don't love about that city, with some pretty pictures of sights -- including the Ferry Building.

2.
I briefly entertained the idea of wallpapering my entryway, and picked out some pretty geometric paper, in February. The entryway instead got a board-and-batten redo instead at the end of May (seen here).

3.
My odd habit of throwing rotten fruit and veg into my backyard got a lot of pageviews, for some reason. Maybe the nice photos?

4.
Last, my early attempts at bento-style lunch boxes for Leah, and some of the lunch-box shots that followed, were viewed a bunch.

There you have it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year