Looking Cute in Jeans

My kids have always been anti-denim.

This is not an unusual thing, as I've talked with other parents who have common stories. But it's totally wild to me because Dave and I live in our jeans. We're always wearing them. Wouldn't they want to look kinda like us? Um, no.

Because of this, I get a little "over-excited" when one of them chooses to wear a pair of jeans to school. They look like little adults in them (instead of leggings or sweatpants - their bottoms of choice) and that amuses me.

This morning, Alice picked out this outfit and I thought it was rockin' cool, so I snapped a picture.

Alice and Her Jeans


Relate posts:
More more and more Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year