Alice Sees a BIG Benefit of Buying Glass

I'm not doing this plastic-free kitchen thing on my own. I've been including the rest of the family and trying to gently bring them in on this plan with me. Because I'm the main food buyer, I have the most power, but when the kids are in the market with me, I ask them to help me choose the glass containers instead of the plastic.

Last week, Alice and I stopped at the market after I picked her up from school for Nutella -- her favorite thing. So I asked her to find the glass container.

The plastic containers were small ... and it just so happened the BIG jar was the glass jar.

The Big Glass Nutella Jar
This zero-waste transition is looking really good to her right about now.



Related posts:
More of my Sustainability stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project