On My Bathroom Vanity

In our master bathroom, I went from this long, crazy counter that was never organized to a small one that's all mine. So, I really spent time selecting and curating the most important things that I use and want displayed in my own little space.
The Top of the Vanity
I love having everything I need RIGHT THERE and it looks pretty and organized. A personal goal of mine for this remodel. And all the other bottles and things I don't want to see everyday has been tucked away in labeled bins inside the cabinet. (Yup ... I got out the label maker.)

Starting from the top, going clockwise: Tom's of Maine toothpaste | bamboo toothbrush | Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleanser (use it almost every night) | Burt's Bees Night Cream (super moisturizing) | little wood clock | Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel (also almost every night) | WM Apothecary Hand Soap | jade roller (every morning to de-puff) | yellow hand towel | Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume | handmade angel and mini Buddha | photo of me and my Mom

A few notes:

If you haven't gotten on the jade roller bandwagon, I don't know what's stopping you. It's super inexpensive, takes less than a minute to roll your face and feels oh soo delicious in the morning. I've seen a difference in the puffiness.

I have two good luck talismans on the vanity that have followed me around for years: My Mom friend's made me that angel Christmas ornament when I was 4. I added Buddha a decade, or so, ago.

My husband and kids got me the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume for my birthday this year. We had daisies everywhere at our wedding, so they always remind me of that wonderful day.

Last, I'm trying to coral soaps on a tray to keep them tidy and off my quartz countertops that I sort splurged on. I don't know how tough they are to stains and I don't want to find out.

This is definitely my happy place.



Related links:
See the whole master bathroom transformation
Other Shopping links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project