Hook Us Up

And for my first trick ... HOOKS! 

Our back hallway connects the kitchen to the garage, bathroom and laundry room. There's also a few closets. It's a great space but it (obviously) needed hooks for organization. For bags, pool towels, hats and eventually coats and backpacks. It was a quick and easy first project.

When we moved in, the back hallway looked like this ... 


That's the garage door to the left, and coat closet at the end of the hall. And to the right is the bathroom, closet and laundry room. A great little hallway, but not practical. And you know I love practical. 


We pulled the sliding doors off this closet and I painted it green/grey (Behr: Greenwich Village). We're using the same cubbies from our last house to organize bags, shoes, etc. It's not pretty, but it's organized! 


Then, I made a really inexpensive hook rail with a piece of pine and some "farmhouse" hooks I found on Amazon Prime Days sale. They were $1 a piece! What a deal!


YAY, it came together so quickly ... 


Next up, we'll update the light fixture (there's a boob light) and the taupe walls will get painted white when I do the kitchen. For now, it's more just a more serviceable and "us" designed space. 

I love a quick win ... almost as much as I love hooks! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project