Is That Spring?

Maybe this winter was really that bad. Or maybe I'm just going with the mass complaining that half the country is participating in. (We survived the Polar Vortex!) But these days I feel like it's been ages since I've been outside without layers and layers of clothing. Do people still do that?

While packing for Florida, I just couldn't comprehend an outfit that didn't include a long-sleeve layer. I packed hoodies for the girls, for Pete's sake! 

Of course the hoodies went completely unused -- and I was quickly reacquainted to the experience of sweating while being outside. But I can assure you I did not take it for granted. It was almost glorious to walk around in the sun and warmth -- until it became too hot.

Especially after returning to 50 degree highs back here in Illinois.

Are you sure it's May?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project