Disney Deep Thoughts

Disney -- the only place where you can love your kids so deeply, then want to throw them in Cinderella's moat in the span of 11 minutes.

Meeting Jesse! She Was Fantastic
And I can't quiet understand adults who wait in line to meet the characters. Really? Does that seem weird to anyone else?

Lastly, I give it up to the parents who have two or three kids under 4-years-old and choose to come to Disney. Their huge strollers and multiple meltdowns. Whoa! And to the reeeally pregnant women walking around in the heat with small kids ... medals of honor should be given. Every time I wanted to complain, I would look around at these crazy mothers and think I have it EASY in comparison.



Related posts:
All the Traveling With Kids stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project