Top 10 Reasons I Love Paris

I've visited a lot of cities, but Paris remains one of my absolute favorites. Here's my top 10 list of why.

10. My fake French accent sounds awesome there -- and it improves with each visit.

9. The butter.

8. It's an easily walkable city.

7. Abundance of bistros with sidewalk cafes.

6. There are museums everywhere and dedicated to almost everything.

5. I can attest firsthand that Paris is a kid-friendly city.

4. Every street is beautiful: A photo waiting to be taken. And all landscape photos from Paris look professionally done.

3. Movie settings abound; "5:30 p. m. Paris. Today. Pont Neuf. You come alone..."

2. You have to love a city that has a passion for BREAD.

1.  Paris is for lovers, romantics, and me!

Not to mention all the history, the fashionable people, the village-like feel of all the neighborhoods and the friendly Parisians I've met while spending time there.

I'm starting to plan my next trip, of course. Who's coming with me?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project