NYC Here I Come

I feel pretty darn lucky that I get to go to NYC as often as I do. And not for work, but for play.

Once again, I'm tagging along on husband's trip to the city that was once home base. The city I know better than all other cities. And, since I'm kid-less (thanks Nana!), it will be all about ME! What do I want to do?

I'm planning to meet up with pals (cocktails in Tribeca?!) Get to the MET at night again (a favorite activity) and roam my favorite SoHo boutiques. I love the timing of this trip, because I can start planning/buying holiday gifts.

And even though David will be off on some work-related activities, it's still time just for the two of us. And, as I've often stated, walking through a city hand-in-hand with my hubby is one of my FAVORITE ways to pass a sunny afternoon. "Remember when it was just the two of us?" we'll say. Then, "We have to bring the girls on our next trip." Sigh.

Hooray hooray!

Rockefeller Center - That's My Old Office!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project