Springpad - My New BFF

Hello, my name is Jessica and I am addicted to lists.

There. I said it.

And because of my love of lists, I started shopping around for an app that would help me organize them. I'm not unhappy with using paper, but I tend to leave the Target list on the counter and don't remember it's there until I'm getting out of the car. DOH! What was I supposed to buy?

Time to turn to technology.

My criteria to move to the "digital age" of list makers & keepers was mobility; It had to be available on my phone, iPad, computer -- everywhere I had access to electronic tools. Therefore, I could update that Target list at work, at gymnastic class and still have it with me at Target -- right on my iPhone. Viola!

I also wanted to tag and search my past notes, in case I'm looking for last year's holiday shopping list or the list of girls we invited to Leah's birthday party. Plus, I wanted to save links to sites, helpful information and photos while wandering around the web. Done.

Springpad was my guy.

My Notebook
I've been using it for the last 6 months and I highly recommend it. I got all the features I was looking for, plus I can "check" things off my Task Lists (so enjoyable). I can bookmark websites, products and recipes, too.

Best of all, I have Dave hooked in, so he sees all my notes and can comment/add his own things.

Anyway, if you're looking for a place to organize yourself and your crazy, scattered thoughts -- this is the one I'd go with. (At least, for now.)

Editor's Update: This is service now looong gone, bought by Evernote that isn't as good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Books Read ... So Far This Year