Brighter Behind the Sofa

I discovered this cute little yellow and white desk in my random internet travels. Oh how I love yellow furniture. And it's metal, so it matches (kinda) my little yellow stools. So, yeah, I purchased it. The price was right and I'm a sucker for free shipping.


Anyhow, it's here now and I've set it up in one of two spots I thought it'd be perfect for -- behind the sofa in the family room.

We had a dark-wood console table back there, and it did a pretty good job of looking big and dark, but not much else.

My idea was installing a desk with a direct line to the TV to make multi-tasking easier. For example, some evenings I have brainless tasks for work to do.

Then I starting thing that maybe this table could be used to build a puzzle and the puzzlers can still feel part of the action instead of in another room in the house.

Perhaps even a homework spot? And a sunny spot to work from home during the day.

You get the drift.

We'll see how the rest of the family reacts when they see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project