Update! Our Paris Guest Room

Our first guests will be here in just a few weeks, so I'm focused on getting our guest room up and running.

Did you guess which bed we picked?

I had fun looking through all the options, but went with the upholstered grey and white bed. It's neutral enough but has a little pizzaz. It's nice to give a guest room a little personality. And the walls are grey, so it all ties in well.

It's Sorta Houndstooth, But Not
It was easy to assemble and felt sturdy. It's cute! 

Now, the mattress is another story. I ordered it from the same store at the same time, but the delivery man didn't have it on his truck when he dropped off the bed. So .... as of today, it's MIA. (Gah!) And it's been challenging to find a customer service person who speaks English. 
View from the Door. The Rower Will Need a New Temporary Home, Too
The rug looks pretty cushy, they could sleep on that, right?! Just kidding! I still have time to get it here. I also need to pickup a blanket and some pillows. I'm digging this white, grey and yellow color scheme I've got working in here, so that's what I'll look for.  

The Craft Corner
Last, is to tidy up this craft corner and desk near the window. Though, I have a few home decor projects I want to complete (especially for a wall in this room) before I completely clean it up. Did you see my new sewing machine?! After mine blew up, I found this Brother at the local electronics shop called Darty. It will do for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project