Birthday Card Failures

I'm an utter failure when it comes to getting birthday cards in the mail.

Most family birthdays, I don't even buy a card. But sometimes, as I'm strolling by the card section of Target, I may pick up a few funny/inspirational/adorable cards for some upcoming birthdays and genuinely mean to send them. In most cases, I'll even fill them out and ask the girls to sign their names, too.

Then, they sit on my counter, and my To Do List, for a few weeks, but they don't get anywhere. And then, I'm embarrassed to even send them so many weeks late.

Currently Waiting to Be Sent - Weeks Late
I'm not sure if it's a mental block or what. It's silly. I'm pretty good at a lot of things, but this is definitely an area I need to work on. So, if you're wondering why you never get a birthday card from me, here's your answer.



Related links
Other Birthday related posts 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project