Missing Paris

I've been thinking a lot about Paris recently. Maybe because a year ago, we were heading back to our Paris apartment after a month back in the states and getting the girls back into school and what a wonderful experience that all was.

And for the most part, I'm completely re-assimilated back into my USA life and feeling pretty good about things. ... EXCEPT ...

EXCEPT ... I still (STILL) prep myself to say "bonjour" every time I walk in a store. And sometimes my brain starts to translate whatever I'm there to find in case I need help. 

It's been 6 months, so I'm not sure when that instinct will go away.

We were all so lucky to have that experience for 14 months. It's hard not to miss something so special.

Onward!



Related post:
Catch up on the whole Paris experience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project