Returned the Kitchen Table

So, the saga continues.

I didn't like how the Pottery Barn table was holding up. It was already full of glass rings and the veneer top was pulling up in a corner. So I sent it back.

After another exhaustive search, I found a second Pottery Barn table that's solid wood and looks like it will hold up a bit better. And was a better size. And I could exchange for the one I returned.

The downside: it's on back-ordered until August!

And I can't live without a kitchen table until August. Especially with all of us home ALL THE TIME.

The solution: I bought a very inexpensive table from Target that I could get delivered in just a few days.


It's actually really nice for a $250 table. And it's heavier than I thought it would be, so it will do until August. (Though, at 60" it's a foot too small for all of us to fit.)


Yeah ... the kitchen table story continues ...


Related lists:
- The last post about the kitchen table when I THOUGHT I was done

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project