Kitchen Table Replacement Found!

It took a few years and hours and hours of time looking through furniture websites and comparing prices and materials (post here to prove my dedication),  I FINALLY decided on this Reed Pottery Barn table (using coupons and gift cards).

Here's the BEFORE image:


And here's the new rectangle table, with some crazy kids...

The new shape is really interesting in the space. We've always had the round table here. But we're getting used to it.

And it chunky, and heavy, and modern ... but that top might be a veneer and I'm a little unhappy with it ... the white table was a veneer too, I guess, so it's not much different.

And yes, these pictures make my floor look just awful. UGH. I'm not sure we're ready for a full gut job on this kitchen, as much as it really really needs it. But if quarantine continues much longer, I may end up using one of the DIYers I follow how-tos and PAINT THAT HIDEOUS FLOOR.

What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project