2015 Most Popular Posts

It's always fun for me to look back at the posts that got the most views of the year. Here's the 2015 list:

1 - Throwback Thursday - Paris (Oct. 15): That fantastic black and white picture Dave took of the three of the lovely ladies in Paris wearing scarves. Oh man, that was a great trip!

2 - 4th Annual NCY Weekend (April 29): Chronicled our annual weekend in New York.

3 - Master Bath Gets Rugs (June 30): I invested in more FLOR carpet tiles and the results are amazing. To this day I still look at the floor in my bathroom and not hate it like I do the rest of the room. Little victories.

4- My Favorite Mornings (Feb. 28): This was a picture of the coffee table in the living room spread out with all my favorite things and enjoying my Sunday morning of ME time.

5 - New Kitchen Chairs - Perfecto (Oct. 19): We got new chairs in the kitchen that push in. This doesn't sound like a big deal but I love my kitchen a little more without having chairs that I trip over.

Happy New Year!



Related posts:
More New Year's related posts 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project