New Kitchen Chairs Are Perfecto!

The Old Chairs
I have a Kitchen Chair update!

I was talking about replacing my kitchen chairs a few weeks ago when a new friend mentioned how much she liked my current ones. (She might be by to pick them up in a few weeks.)

While I like them. (I do!) It was starting to get on my nerves that they don't push in under the table -- taking up way too large a foot print in my kitchen table space.

After some time on a variety of online shops, I decided on a set of white chairs, lower backs and a simple, almost-modern, designs. The price was good from OneKingsLane.com, so I quickly ordered four new chairs.

They took a few weeks to be delivered but when they finally arrives I was really pleased. You just never know with online chair shopping. But these were comfortable and matched my old white table almost perfectly.

They took only a few minutes to assemble and I had to run out to get felt pads for the feet, but they just look fabulous.  And I know you think I'm being nit-picky... but I love how they fold under the table when not in use -- making it easier to walk around the table without bumping into chairs.

The New Chairs!
The old metal chairs have been dispersed around the house, as extra setting in both family and living room, until that friend can swing by and get them. Though, when I mentioned my preference to have chairs that pushed in, she was starting to see the benefit. See, I'm not the only one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project