The Kitchen Chair Decision

The Kitchen Chairs
We had some of Dave's coworkers and their families over to watch football on Sunday and it was a pretty good time. Even my introverted-self went all out and did the small-talk thing, mostly because it was so refreshing to have adult conversation in my kitchen with someone other than my Mom or husband.

Anyway, one of the wives fell madly in love with my kitchen chairs. Take them! I all but packed them into her car to bring directly home with her.

Yes, I have fallen out of love with my kitchen chairs. The main issue isn't so much their comfort, because they are passably comfortable, it's they don't push in under the table. And it's that untidiness that is making me hate them.

I want the chairs to all push nicely under my table. Is that so much to ask?

A few weeks ago, I'd started looking around for some options and thinking about what colors I'd want to see. And playing with the idea of dropping these chairs on craigslist and see who picks them up. But, now I had an interested buyer sitting in them! Perfect.

So here are my current favorite options. I'm pretty sold on white, but if I can find bright yellow, I'd be a bit happier:






What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project