A New Crop of Houseplants

I like to think I have a green thumb, but I really don't. It's one of those lies I tell myself. Like how I can stop eating chocolate at anytime. Sha!

While we were alway in Paris, most of my houseplants died. They were already on their last legs before we left, so all it just took was 10 days of no water for them to officially kick the bucket. A few of them were succulents, so that's a real proof of my plant-killing skills.

I should mention the ferns near the TV are hanging on, so I'm not a total plant-killing loser. Maybe 60% success rate?

Last weekend I picked up three new "hardy" houseplants to replace all the dead ones. A neighbor suggested I replant them in larger pots and keep them in one spot - don't move them around. (This is certainly something I'm in the habit of doing.)

Let's hope they last a bit longer!

New Plants - And Pretty Gladys! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project