Things Got a Little Crazy on Etsy ...

Last week I started my holiday shopping list ... I know, I know, I'm one of THOSE people.

One of the reasons I make this list so early is to consider what I'm going to hand-make for my fortunate friends and family members. This year I'm planning on crafting a few pendents, a baby quilt, and some kitchen napkins.

I made an attempt to hit my favorite quilting store, but they were closed on Saturday afternoon when I was out that way ... so, that evening after dinner with a cold bottle of Magner's hard cider (yummy!) I pulled out the laptop and did some fabric shopping at Etsy.

A hard cider buzz and Etsy. This is a bad combination.

Let's just say, more than enough fabric was purchased for holiday crafting. WAY more than enough. There should be a warning label on the side of my Magner's bottle that says "do not drink and shop on Etsy."

The upshot is: a few days later I got two boxes in the mail of the most beautiful fabric and I'm completely inspired and excited to start sewing.

Fabric Is So Pretty
(In all honesty, this is about half the fabric purchased. The other half was washed this weekend to start working with this week.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project