Master Bath Gets Rugs

Our master bathroom is begging for a remodel. But unless I win the lottery or dig up a few thousand dollars in my garden, it's not going to happen.

The floors are ugly beige (beige!) tiles, the counters are ugly, we have enormous mirrors with the hollywood lights above them. And all the fixtures are builder-grade. Blah.

But last week I took a good look at the mismatched bathmats on the floor and decided if I was going to put any money in this bathroom, that would be the biggest bang for my buck. I did some comparison shopping and decided the fewer rugs I could do, the better. The floor space is kinda large, so there's much ground to cover. And I wanted something low-pile and brightly-colored.

Okay -- so after some browsing, I decided on Flor carpet tiles. Again. They're just so AWESOME! They have rubber on the bottom, so the squares don't slip. Configurable, so I could make some decisions on how to install. Great color choices. Made from recycled material. Mold resistant. Dries quickly. And super-easy to clean. AND Flor was running a deal -- 25% off until the end of June. Hello!

And now the pictures:

BEFORE: Do You SEE the Issue With the Floor?!

AFTER: The Tile is Called Upcycle and the Color is Called Teal. 
So, yeah. This is the fourth room that I've used Flor tiles and they are just so awesome. Want to see the others? Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The $80 Kitchen Pantry Update

Family Calendar Improvement

Basement Shiplap Project